- Miniature sensor range
- Range: 6.5 m (Axial), 5 m (Radial)
- Sensitivity adjustment by potentiometer
- Modulated, infrared light 850 nm
- Supply voltage: 10 to 30 VDC
- Degree of protection IP67, IP69K
- Output: 100 mA, NPN or PNP, N.O & N.C.
- Protection: reverse polarity, short circuit and transients
- Cable and plug versions
- Excellent EMC performance
- The PA18C.R... is part of a family of inexpensive general purpose retro-reflective sensors in industrial standard 18 mm cylindrical ABS housing.
- The sensors are useful in applications where high accuracy detection as well as small size is required.
- Compact housing and high power LED for excellent performance-size ratio.
- The potentiometer used for adjustment of the sensitivity makes the sensors highly flexible.
- The output type is NPN or PNP and the output switching function is NO and NC indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops:3.25in'> Excellent EMC performance