LIQUID SENSING CAPACITIVE SENSOR
- Primary designed for plastic and rubber application.
- For liquid and dry bulk material detection.
- Featuring triple shield sensor protection.
- Teach-in of sensing distance via push-button or com-input.
- Automatic detection of NPN or PNP load.
- Selectable make or break switching by means of teach-in function.
- Protection: short-circuit, transients and reverse polarity.
- Humidity compensation.
- Alarm output for unsafe operation or heavy dirt buildup on sensing surface.
We are offering capacitive sensors (ca30cll) capacitive level detector with specialized and optimized features for level detection in plastic and rubber applications.
The adjustment is easy to change by means of the single-step teach-in function.
The sensing face (flush mounted) can withstand temperatures up to 120Â°c. 3-wire DC output with selectable make (no) or break (NC) switching and NPN alarm.
Grey polyester housing with 2 m pvc cable or m12 plug.
KERNITE KIP Apartment, Flat No. 1A, Door No.1, First Floor, V Block, 6th Main Rd, Anna Nagar,, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600040, India