PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
- Range: From 2 to 60 mm, fibre dependent
- Teach-In (keyboard or remote setup)
- Keyboard lock
- Detection of 1 or 1 to 4 recorded colours
- Microprocessor controlled and EEPROM parameter storage
- Operational voltage 24 V DC
- Output 100 mA, NPN and PNP
- Light or dark switching selectable
- M12 standard plug
- IP65 protection
- Timer: One shot function 0.05 to 5 s
The Colour Sensor is a fibre optic amplifier made specifically for recognition of 1 or 1 to 4 colours.
Teaching of the colours is easily performed by means of the "Teach-in" function.
Each colour has a separate output which can be delayed up to 5 sec by means of the built-in timer.
The output function can also be programmed to be either NO or NC. The colour sensor is used for detection of coloured labels, marks, tags, wires, liquids, etc.