- Sensor for liquid level detection
- Built-in amplifier, Ga-As diode
- Output: Transistor NPN/PNP or SCR, NO or NC
- High chemical resistance to most acids and bases
- VP01/03: Output OFF when sensor in liquid
- VP02/04: Output ON when sensor in liquid
- No electrical or thermal connection between liquid and electrical circuit
- Power supply: DC types: 10 to 40 VDC AC types: 110 or 230 VAC
- Optical level sensor with un modulated, Infrared light for the detection of liquids. Fitted with built-in amplifier.
- Transmitter and receiver are completely self-contained in solid plastic housing designed for mounting into container wall.
- VP01/02 are available in a Polysulphone housing resistant to most acids and bases.
- VP03/04 are available in a Polyamide 12 housing resistant to various solvents.