- Capacitive level sensor for solid, fluid or granulated substances
- Featuring TRIPLESHIELD sensor protection
- Rated operational voltage: 20-250 VAC
- Adjustable sensing distance 3-12 mm
- Output: SCR with fixed delay of 30 sec.
- Make or break switching function
- LED indication
- High noise immunity
- Non-flush types
- Cable versions
- Fixed output ON-delay of 30 sec
- ATEX ll 3DX T75°C
- ATEX approved Capacitive proximity switches with sensing distance 12 mm nonflush mounted.
- 2-wire AC output with make (NO) and break (NC) switching.
- Grey 18 polyester housing with 2 m PVC cable.
- Ideal for detecting grain or solids as level indicator in tanks, silos or containers.
- Typical segments: agriculture, food & Beverage, conveyorbelts, plastic & rubber, etc.